Your privacy is important to us. It is PTC Wall's policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information we may collect from you on the Tips & Business website, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when it really is we need them to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable ways to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies We Set
- Account Related Cookies
- Cookies related to login
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This site offers services newsletter or email subscriptions and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and if you should show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential for ensure your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Survey-related cookies
- Related Cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on the contact pages or forms comments, cookies can be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site Preferences Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most pervasive and reliable analytics solutions on the web to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the site and which pages you visit, so we can keep producing compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official page from Google Analytics.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so we can continue producing compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the manner how the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- Tailored that we sell products, it's important that we understand the statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, so this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately predict business that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully it's cleared up, and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, usually It is safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.